Welcome to this section about whether you should cheat or not.
This one would be shorter than the other ones. So can I cheat? Even just a little? The answer to this is yes and no. Here are the reasons why I said both yes and no.
For the “Yes” part:
- It relieves the stress you built up on trying to diet always. It’s kind of more like a stress reliever. When you crave junk foods or instant foods, you can eat them. But just remember that you should eat them once in a while (best if it’s long while). If you plan to lose completely then junk foods may not be the best choice but hey, we are not perfect. Just don’t go overboard with your choice of junk meals, especially in amounts. You may end up in hospital if you eat a lot when your stomach wall actually shrunk a lot.
- If you have the strong will and don’t easily get sidetracked. You may eat at times when you have strong will to come back to diet. I tend to be the type that gets stuck onto on thing. When I eat junk food, I go all the way. When I diet I also go all the way. But starting diet when you enjoyed junk foods are hard. So you may eat some if you have the right mindset and will to keep dieting or else you may regret every time you eat junk foods while failing to start on diet.
- Social Communication. Sometimes friends want to hang out and eat with you when they want to spend time with you. So when there are days they want to eat junk foods, just eat in moderation. When they do it too often, you should say no and be clear that you are dieting. Let your no be a no and your yes be a yes.
For the “No” part:
- If you have weak will or determination. This happen to me at times. Don’t even try to think about eating junk when you think you are tempted to eat more and forget about diet. Substitute those cravings into healthy snacks.
- If your body is one of those that easily gains weight even if you eat little. A huge no when your body hormones and conditions are not stable and you want to lose weight. Again go for healthy fruits.
One of my favorite instant food. It’s Korean pancake and has red bean paste inside. This thing has pretty huge calories in it. I would cheat from time but it’s best if you keep it minimal.
That’s pretty much about it for this section. It is kind of self-explanatory but I wanted to share my thoughts and experiences. I hope you do your best in your diet and weight loss!