Hello and welcome to this section.
Let’s get to this.
There are couple things for you to start doing once you have reached your desired weight and look. I will list them down here.
- Re-check your BMR and then eat up until your recommended calorie. Don’t eat a lot at the beginning as your stomach wall is small. Slowly take your time and add a little more amount to match your daily needs since you are done with deficit. Going over the recommended just by bit is fine too. Just don’t go over too much everyday.
- Balance your meals. Yes this might be the same as your dieting journey but this is to prevent you going back and gaining weight. You need time for your body to re-adjust to your new body. This will probably take couple months. So be diligent and eat slowly and not eating too much. Don’t eat too much junk as well.
- (For those who dieted without exercise) Start exercising a little. If you are the ones who didn’t exercise while dieting, chances are you probably lost quite a lot of muscle mass. You might need some muscle to keep your body balanced. Too little can cause unsightly look and health problems.
- (Optional) Be a person who can be a inspiration to others. You don’t have to do this, but it would be nice example for those who want to lose weight badly. We know we all need encouragement because it gets tough. So if you are up for it be the role model!
- Never go back to how you ate before (for a while). If you are one of those who loves to eat so much until you see your own belly puffed, don’t go back there. You may miss the old days but it’s for your safety. Just for a while let your body adjust and then once your body have done the adjusting then you may try to eat some more than your body would be able to slowly. But remember you have the chance to gain back weight if you don’t try to compensate it with exercising.
This is about it. Not too much things to add but don’t try to go overboard. Stay healthy and strong!