Hello and welcome to this section on “Working Efficient Diets”. There are actually plenty of working diets you can try so feel free to test them out if it has the best result for you. Of course, you should always be concerned with your health as well as some of these diet can strain your body.
Here are some diet that work and you can try that may be the best for you:
- Only Protein and Fiber Diet. What this means is that your diet or choice of meal would be entirely based only on proteins and veggies. Fruits are fine as well. You would not be consuming almost any gluten/starch based foods. Those would include white bread, pasta, potatoes, and anything pretty much that are refined foods. If you love bread or pasta, try the whole wheat ones. They are much more healthy and has more fiber in it. As for me I am using this method to diet and so far has been good. The only thing you should watch out for is that, you may feel hungry at times if you have more deficit than 500 calories.
- Low Calorie Diet. This one is more tough than the first one. As for usual diet it would be safe for you to have maximum of 500 calories deficit. But if you wish to notch it up a little higher than doing this method would be a good idea. What this diet does is that, everyday , you would have meals consumed with very low calories. I would probably recommend eating fruits (as they have little calories and make you full for a while) and consume some protein or veggies to supplement with it. If you wish, you may consume some gluten based foods (just a little) to match with the restriction of calories you put for a day. It all depends on your amount and carefully monitoring the type of foods you eat and checking your calories.
- Intermittent Fasting. What this means is that you are cycling from fasting and non-fasting, as a result of calorie restriction. For this one, it’s best if you try fasting only once in a while. Fasting is also good because it helps your body fix and clean up itself on what remaining junk you have in your digestive system. I would do this only for once or twice per week as I don’t want to strain my body too much. You may need to actually supplement your body with few calorie deficit on the days that you don’t fast just to help your body be stabilized.
- Atkins Diet. For this one, this is a diet that has low-carbohydrates in your meals. Most of the food you would consume for this diet is based mostly on protein and veggies. Carbs like potatoes and bread would be eaten but just in small amount. I kind of did this diet and it felt a little better than the only protein and fiber one. As carbohydrates would give you quick boost of required energy to help you through out the day. So eat carbohydrate maybe at morning or lunch with some veggies and protein. Do what is best for you while monitoring your calories to meet up to your calorie deficit.
- Detox Diet. I don’t really do this one but what this is, is that, you are mostly on juice diet. Your meals would be mostly based on juice that are made from fresh fruits and most likely use the blender to make smoothies or juice. One example would be apple and some berries juice. You would use chopped apples and any choice of berries you like and then put drinking water in the blender. I prefer it cold and if you want a little taste to it, try putting in some organic honey. You would consume these throughout the day and try to meet up with your calorie deficit.
Sandwich like this would be good choice when you go on low-carbohydrate diet like Atkins. Just don’t put too much extra toppings like mayonnaise because they are instant and does pack in calories. You want as fresh and natural as possible to keep the calories low while feeling full. Also eat in decent amount to keep your calorie deficit.
Fruit juice like this would help in your Detox Diet. Be sure not to add any sweeteners or sugars. Use natural ingredients like honey if you like sweet things.
Well that’s about it for this section. There are actually other more specific ones, but I would recommend these first because they are relatively easy to simple diet. I hope these may be efficient in your weight loss journey!